Instructions for Joining the Event
Once the event goes live, you will be able to join via Zoom meeting. Only speakers and interviewers will access the zoom meeting, please do not share the information. The meeting link will be emailed to you.
Come in no later than 10 minutes before your interview begins. You will not disturb anything, but will be entering the waiting room. The host will add you as a presenter when ready, and ask you to enable your video. The event will be streamed live on our Facebook page and group. (Note there is a delay in the Facebook video, so don’t wait for the interview to end, come in by the clock.)
Below is the schedule as currently set. Please make sure you have the correct time zone translation as we are in Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5). The schedule begins at 12pm EST on Sunday, December 20th and goes for 24 hours, ending at 12pm on Monday, December 21st. If you can check the feed a couple of hours before your scheduled time, be sure the speaker lineup aligns with your understanding of the time difference.
|12:00 PM David Avocado Wolfe|
|1:00 PM Amanda Hopkins|
|2:00 PM Joe Mitchell|
|3:00 PM Karin Davidson|
|4:00 PM Kerri Lake|
|5:00 PM William Lee Cowden|
|6:00 PM Cyril Bourke|
|7:00 PM Michael Roads|
|8:00 PM Marlene Siegel|
|9:00 PM Don Milton|
|10:00 PM Charles Matthew|
|11:00 PM Margo Fraser|
|12:00 AM Karyne Daniels|
|1:00 AM Amber Starr Cook|
|2:00 AM Steve Wells|
|3:00 AM Sharon Blauer|
|4:00 AM Allison Hoffman|
|5:00 AM Lou Martin|
|6:00 AM Richard Flook|
|7:00 AM Tiffany Crosara|
|8:00 AM Madison King|
|9:00 AM Kari Tumminia|
|10:00 AM Henna Maria|
|11:00 AM Larry Burk|
|12:00 PM AC Sharma|
Thanks for being part of Living Energy Day. We look forward to sharing the work you do with a wider audience. In order to help us do that most efficiently, please complete the following steps:
- If you haven’t yet sent in headshot and bio, please do so. You were sent a special link via email to collect it.
- Make sure you have a working microphone and camera on your computer. Set up a free Zoom video conferencing account and get familiar with the program. Testing it ahead of time will minimize potential problems during the event. If you need assistance with this, please contact us at your earliest convenience so we have plenty of time to help.
- Make sure you have a good, quiet space to be interviewed. Ideally use a computer with a hardwired internet connection as opposed to WiFi. Plan to come on to the webinar 10 minutes before the top of the hour so we have time to get everything set up.
- If you would like to use a presentation that is fine. With the Zoom platform, you can share anything on your computer desktop.
- Bookmark this page so you can keep up with any additional information. We will update this page with important information.
Living Energy Day is not designed to “pitch” or sell anything. We ask our guests to bring insight and value by sharing the work they are doing, with real-world examples and case studies. It’s fine to share a website for people to follow up, but this is not a commercial event. All the work on this event is done by volunteers, and any funding from sponsors will be used for technical and promotional expenses.
We will live stream the event on Facebook and archive all interviews on Youtube for free future access.
The event will begin at 12 pm Eastern Standard Time on December 20th and run for 24 hours. The winter solstice occurs at 8:30 amEST on December 21st. We’ll follow the sun around the globe, starting in Europe and the UK and moving west, through the North and South America, on to the Asia Pacific region and back around into Europe then the Americas. We will schedule guests and interviewers on the hour.
Each interview will start on the hour, and run for 50 minutes. The format will be informal and informational, designed to let the audience learn about the work you are doing. We encourage you to share your website, or a particular place where people can learn more. There is no product pitching or sales involved.
As you can imagine, the logistics of running such an event around the clock in different time zones can be daunting. We ask each guest to keep track of their speaking time, and to verify it against the official schedule that will be posted. We will connect you with your interviewer in advance to allow them to learn a bit about your work.